Berdugo, S. "Skype a Scientist". March and April 2021.
Carvalho, S. Interviewed by the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History on "The Past, Present and Future of the Human Niche", broadcast 10 March 2021.
d'Oliveira Coelho, J. (2021). Big Data and Machine Learning. GEEvH Live Instagram Series, Grupo de Estudos em Evolução Humana, 15 April 2021.
Higham, T. & Carvalho, S. (2021). Prof Tom Higham & Dr Susana Carvalho in conversation: The World Before Us. The School of Archaeology Trinity Term 2021 Public Lecture, University of Oxford, 29 April 2021.
Primate Conversations virtual seminar organised by Berdugo, S., Bobe, R., Carvalho, S., Freymann, E., Mielke, A., Pascual-Garrido, A. & Phillips, C. Science Writing for the Public: Q&A with Kate Wong. Primate Conversations Trinity Term 2021, Primate Models for Behavioural Evolution Lab, 11 May 2021.
Almeida-Warren, K. [Associate producer to] Mam, K. & Kormos, R. (2020) Cries of Our Ancestors. Documentary premiered at the DC Environmental Film Festival. March 12-22, 2020. https://dceff.org/film/cries-of-our-ancestors/
Berdugo, S. "Skype a Scientist". December 2020.
Carvalho, S. featured as a special guest on the BBC Radio 4 show 'Start the Week' in an epiosde on 'Human ingenuity and shared inheritance', broadcast 30th November 2020.
Carvalho, S. featured in WIRED (long reads) - The wild experiment to bring apex predators back from the brink.
Carvalho, S. & Bobe, R. and the Paleo-Primate Project Gorongosa featured in Wong, K. 2020. How Scientists Discovered the Staggering Complexity of Human Evolution. Scientific American. 323(3). https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-scientists-discovered-the-staggering-complexity-of-human-evolution/.
Carvalho, S., Pascual-Garrido, A., Hockings, K., Bersacola, E. "World Chimpanzee Day Q&A - Ask a Scientist". YouTube Live Stream, 17th July 2020. With coverage by:
Hockings, K., Carvalho, S., Bersacola, E., Mielke, A., Ramon, M., Phillips, C., Bessa, J., Pascual-Garrido, A., McLennan, M., Almeida-Warren, K., Coelho, J., Howard-Spink, E., Goodhead, C. "World Chimpanzee Day - 14 July 2020". YouTube playlist, uploaded 14th July 2020. With coverage by:
- School of Anthropology and Museum Ethnography, University of Oxford
- World Chimpanzee Day Facebook page
- Bulindi Chimpanzees Twitter account
- Tai Chimp Project Twitter account
- OxfordSparks Twitter account
- OxfordSocialSciences Twitter account
- University of Exeter CEC Twitter account
- Oxford Anthropology Twitter acoount
- Simia Twitter account
- ...and retweets by many other Twitter accounts including: Ape Alliance, Oxford School of Archaeology, Primate Conservation, Conserv'Session, IPS Primate, Bugoma Primate Conservation Project, UoL EvoAnth Seminar Series, Biological Anthropology at University of Kent, AmSoc Primatologists, Oxford Impact, PSGB student.
Mielke, A. featured in https://www.dasgehirn.info/denken/tiergedanken/schlau-schlauer-schimpanse
- “Decision Making on the Gorongosa Floodplain: What Baboons Can Tell Us”. Oxfordshire Mammal Society Monthly Presentation, Oxford Museum of Natural History, January 2020.
- “#FieldworkFail or #FieldworkFun?”. Wadham Outreach Day, Oxford Department of Zoology, March 2020.
- "Skype a Scientist”, multiple sessions, some including presentations.
- “Journey to a PhD”, online presentation, April 2020.
- “Desi Goes to the River”, online story & discussion, April 2020.
Püschel, T. A.: News about this article: Marcé-Nogué, J., Püschel, T. A., Daasch, A., and Kaiser, T. M. (2020). Broad-scale morpho-functional traits of the mandible suggest no hard food adaptation in the hominin lineage. Sci Rep 10, 1–11. doi:10.1038/s41598-020-63739-5.
Püschel, T. A. Una breve introducción a la paleontologia humana. Ñuble and Biobio Lyceum Talk, Acción Conciencia, 11th June 2020.